Birmingham Children's Hospital Websites

Image result for keyboard tumblr

Birmingham Children's Hospital have 2 websites. One which is about the women and children's hospital and one which is about the Birmingham Children's Hospital charity. They are both quite similar but do differentiate from each other slightly. I do want use to the Birmingham Children's hospital logo as a sense of branding on my website and poster, however I'm not sure yet if I'm going to follow the same sort of branding as the women and children's hospital website or the charity website. In my next 2 blog post I'm going to analyse the pros and cons of each website which will hopefully give me a clearer idea of which is best suited to me and my documentary production.

(click here to view the Birmingham Women and Children's Hospital website)

(click here to view the Birmingham Children's Hospital Charity website)

Comments

Popular Posts