Interviewing a Dietician

Related image

I interviewed a dietician who very kindly came to my house as she doesn't live that far away. She informed me how gluten can affect the liver. I was happy with this interview however I feel that the lighting isn't great as it's night time, and I'm not 100% sure I like the miss-en-scene. I love the fact that Sarah is in her nurses outfit and it gives her a sense o9f authority and therefore helps the audience to trust what she is saying. I think that Sarah is very informative however I think I will need to re-shoot her interview as I want to perfect the background and lighting. I also had a bit of trouble with the microphone during this interview so would like to perfect the sound. Here is the unedited video of me interviewing the dietician.

(click here to view video)


Comments

Popular Posts