Filming Time Table for Preliminary Task



On the 21st of November I'm going to Birmingham Children's Hospital for a small procedure, so I thought it would be a good time to tie in some filming. I will be in Birmingham for 3 days and I want to film as much footage as possible so that I have lots to choose from, also because Birmingham is about an hour and a half away it would be easier if I could film it in a big bulk so that I don't need to keep travelling back and forth. I'm going to interview and film lots of different people however I might not include all of them in my final piece. I've made a filming time table in which I can follow, helping me to keep on track with filming and giving me a clear idea of what I need to film and when, this will also prevent me from running out of time.





Comments

Popular Posts